5 statistics that speak for themselves.
- On average, readers are spending 15-20 seconds on each email they open (source: Dailymail.co.uk).
- 35% of business professionals read their emails on a mobile device (source: Forrester Research & NFO World Group – 2013) and this figure continues to rise!
- 44% of mobile users believe mobile emails are difficult to read because of excessive content (source: YesMail – 2013).
- 144.8 billion emails are sent every day (source: Radicati Group – 2012). Wow!
- There are an estimated 2.3 billion email users in the world. So on average, this equals 63 emails a day per user! Check your inbox, you could even be getting more. (source: Radicati Group).
Short, focused emails attract attention and get faster replies – master this skill in EnglishBooster’s upcoming WORD WORD WOW interactive writing workshop. Click here to learn more.