English is not your mother tongue? You deliver presentations in English but lack fluidity and impact when it comes to speaking in public, in English? You have lots of facts and figures to get across but don’t know how you can present them in just 3, 10 or even 20 minutes? You find it hard to capture the audience’s attention from start to finish?
YES YOU CAN is for you! This training will give you an effective method for designing and delivering successful presentations in English – and getting your messages across, even with a strong accent!
Specific training objectives:
- To master the fundamental components of an impactful presentation
- To capture the audience’s attention from start to finish
- To deliver clear and high-impact messages
- To gain in self-confidence and manage nervousness within the context of presentations
Before the workshop:
You complete a pre-workshop questionnaire. Then we organize an individual phone- or Skype-based interview during which:
- you deliver a short presentation in English,
- you assess yourself on a list of key presentation skills,
- you set the specific objectives that you wish to reach at the end of this training.
During the workshop:
You come with a real case of pitch or presentation in English. Using this case, you will put the YES, YOU CAN tools and skills immediately in application:
- Acquiring the right reflexes to design a presentation
- Clarifying presentation objectives and creating clear messages
- Asking the right questions to brainstorm and create input for the presentation
- Matching your message with the audience’s profile and expectations
- Capturing the audience’s attention from start to finish, while remaining natural
- 8 opening strategies to capture the attention right away
- 8 transitioning techniques to bridge your ideas seamlessly
- High-impact verbs and expressions to reinforce your key messages
- Delivering crystal-clear messages
- Getting rid of “noises” likely to detract the audience’s attention and interfere with the presentation’s key messages
- Using silence and vocal dynamics to increase clarity of message
- Deciphering any change in audience behavior and respond to it appropriately
- Concluding with impact
- Concluding to leave a lasting imprint on your audience
- Engaging your audience: Which strategy? Which call-to-action? Which words?
- Acquiring the right reflexes to address questions and objections
After the workshop:
To anchor the training take-aways after the workshop, EnglishBooster offers you a wide range of post-workshop activities:
- Memo Boosters,
- Communication Trends,
- Workshop Series,
- Refresh Sessions.
- A highly intensive and interactive training experience. Real-life presentations, brainstorming in group and sub-groups and feedback sessions account for 80% of total training time.
- No more than 5 participants per group to ensure maximum practice and interactivity.
- At the end of the training, you take away the video files of your role plays, a training book, as well as an individual plan of action.
- Duration: 2 days (14 hours)
- Upcoming public sessions (Paris): September 13-14 2018, September 19-20, October 11-12 2018, November 28-29 2018
- Any questions? Do you want to book your participation in a public session or organize this training workshop in your company? Please call us (+33 1 42 36 21 99) or write to email@example.com.